Friday, February 28, 2014

We need More-mon neighbors

It's great to have Mormon neighbors. Let me show you in the way of a story. In the second story of a average sized house in a average street in a average neighborhood in the average city of Bentonville, lives a 17-year old. And let me tell you, he likes his noise. It can emanate from his fairly large television, from his iHome, from his computer's speakers, and the worse, from his Pearl drum set. But, seemingly unflinching, his Mormon neighbors do not seem to mind. No resent was shown from the awkward time when both he and the Mormon dad washed their cars at the same time. No resent came from that weird time in the teen's earlier years when he and his brother threw paint balls at their drive way from the second floor window. It's almost magical how nice they are. For example, Nick Cude is a Mormon. We blog in the same blog. I bet if I insulted Nick, he wouldn't even notice. He's so nice. But his puns are sloppy. See? He's probably not even gonna get mad at the fact that I just insulted his puns. He'll probably just agree with me. What a great guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment